ACCOUNTING SERVICES FOR BUSINESSES
Complete Accounting Services for Your Business
New Balance Accountancy Services provides outsourced bookkeeping, payroll, and other accounting services. Our team of professionals will manage your requirements remotely or on-site, without the expense or inconvenience of hiring an internal bookkeeper, payroll manager, or administrator.
New Business Start & Setting up
- Setting up company files, log ins
- Setting up chart of accounts that is relevant and necessary to your specific business
- Coding of VAT against relevant accounts
- Reconcile Supplier Statements
- Coding and entry of Supplier Statements and invoices
- Weekly and Monthly Creditors Reports of who you have paid and who is still outstanding
- Payment of bills
- Creating, coding and issuing invoices
- Following up outstanding accounts via regular phone and email communication
- Weekly and Monthly Debtor Reports to show you who has paid and who still owes you money
PAYROLL & PENSIONS
- Setting up of new employees and terminations
- Processing payroll and issue payslips to employees
- Accrue Annual and Personal Leave Balances
- Superannuation Reconciliation and Payments
- Auto Enrolment Pension Assessments and administration
- Payment Summaries
- Payroll and PAYE Tax
- Preparation and lodgement of relevant returns before the due date
- Liaising with your external accountant
- Adjustment of accounts as per accountants instructions
- General journals
- Weekly and/or monthly P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash-flow reports
- Payroll reports, past present and future
- Budgets, cash-flow management
How we add value…
From the initial consultation, our aim is to relieve the pain your financial and administration tasks are causing you.
After we analyse the needs and goals of your business, we tailor our services to offer a solution that meets your requirements.
We review your current processes, because it gives us a better understanding of your current bookkeeping and administration processes, and how we can provide the most benefit.
ADVANTAGES OF OUTSOURCING YOUR FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION TASKS TO NEW BALANCE ACCOUNTANCY SERVICES
- It gives you back the time to focus on income-generating activities and increase profitability.
- You have access to the expertise and knowledge of a dedicated team
- We keep you up to date with any new legislation
- You will have access to the latest bookkeeping software and updates such as QuickBooks, Xero and Sage.
- It’s more cost effective than hiring internal staff
- Our qualified team of professionals can cover additional demand at peak periods.
Tasks we can undertake for you